TERMS AND CONDITIONS: INITIAL MIGRATION CONSULTATION FOR AUSTRALIA
In this document: ‘We’, ‘Our’ and ‘Us’ means Intergate Emigration Pty Ltd and Intergate Emigration GmbH and/or the licensed immigration adviser(s) employed by Us; whilst ‘You’ and ‘Your’ means the client(s) to whom we have agreed to provide the below services.
AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER GUIDE AND THE CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Registered migration agents must meet professional standards and follow a Code of Conduct (the Code).
2. We undertake to adhere to the Code.
3. The Code regulates the conduct of registered migration agents (RMAs), and its purpose is to protect clients of RMAs, and to strengthen the integrity of the immigration advice industry along with Australia’s immigration system.
4. In addition, the Australian Consumer Guide provides information about the migration advice profession, the services a registered agent can provide and provides information on what a client can reasonably expect from a registered migration agent (RMA).
5. The Consumer guide can be accessed here.
SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED
6. You are engaging Our services for a 30-Minute Initial Migration Consultation.
7. The services are to be provided by one of our registered migration agents (MARN 1467325 & 1807854).
8. The Consultation will take place in a manner and place as specified in the Initial Migration Consultation Confirmation email, which will be emailed to You once You have made Your booking.
9. The duration of the Initial Migration Consultation is up to 30 minutes.
10. After booking Your Initial Migration Consultation with Us, You will be send a link to complete an assessment questionnaire which We need You to complete and return to Us together with Your CV(s) and (if applicable) copies of Your qualification documents.
11. Not providing these documents to Us at least 24 hours prior to Your scheduled Migration Consultation will result in Us having to retrieve this information from You during the consultation.
12. During Your Initial Migration Consultation, You will have the opportunity to describe Your current circumstances and concerns, including ask Us migration related questions. We will endeavour to respond to the questions You have and aim to establish whether or not We can provide migration assistance to You. This includes that, where applicable, We will give You general information about Your options.
13. We are NOT able to provide detailed migration advice to You at Your Initial Migration Consultation.
a) This includes that we are not able to check any documents that You have prepared Yourself or review any prepared applications during the consultation.
14. We do NOT provide document checklists or any templates to You during the Initial Migration Consultation (these will be provided to You if You subsequently engage Our services for a particular application).
15. If We establish during the consultation that We are able to provide You with migration assistance, We will email You a breakdown of the estimated costs after Your consultation.
16. If You require further migration advice following Our Initial Migration Consultation, including have additional questions regarding the matters discussed during the consultation and/or are seeking advice with respect to any further migration related matter, then You must first enter into a formal agreement with Us, as required by law.
17. Should You subsequently wish for Us to assist You in pursuing the discussed migration option, We will prepare and email You a Service Agreement that describes the services that We will provide, along with the professional fees and other costs involved.
18. The Consultation Fee is a fixed fee inclusive of VAT.
19. The Consultation Fee is to be paid via one of the available payment options (PayPal or Credit Card).
20. You will receive an invoice from Us for the payment of the consultation fee after Your scheduled appointment.
21. Please note that refunds are offered in very limited circumstances.
22. We will treat any personal information You give Us as confidential, and keep and maintain such information in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act.
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING
23. If for any reason You are unable to attend Your scheduled Migration Consultation You can reschedule Your booking up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled time.
24. If You fail to reschedule or cancel Your appointment at least 24 hours in advance, Your appointment with Us will be forfeited.